This Ultimate Investment Property Calculator is a super model that many property investors dream. It can:
- 1) project how a portfolio of multiple properties (up to 16 properties) will grow in value;
- 2) examine your serviceability and predict when you can afford the next property;
- 3) work out your expected income tax liability from year to year;
- 4) estimate NRAS, SMSF, PPOR properties.
You will get $842 FREE bonus (see the table below) when you purchase the Ultimate Investment Property Calculator.
|1. Lifetime Free Update||$199|
|2. Negative Gearing Affordability Calculator||$79|
|3. Investment Property Evaluation Spreadsheet||$79|
|4. Investment Property Record Keeping Spreadsheet||$79|
|5. Professional Split Loan Analysis Tool||$99|
|6. How to Structure Home Loan Calculator||$79|
|7. Use Equity to Own Multiple Properties Planning Tool||$79|
|8. Tax Salary Super Calculator for Couple||$149|
Pay less if you DON'T need the bonus. Click here to learn how to pay less without bonus!
Here is a screenshot that will give you a better idea that what you need to do and what this Ultimate Investment Property Calculator can do for you.
This Ultimate Investment Property Calculator caters for such variables as:
1. properties bought in different years (in the past and expected in the future) bought on specific dates;
2. variations in income tax scales from year to year;
3. P&I loans and I/O loans and switching between them, fixed interest loans, variable interest loans;
4. adjusting loan interest rates from year to year;
5. adjusting salary percentage increases from year to year;
6. adjusting rent percentage increases from year to year;
7. adjusting salary sacrifice (for example, superannuation contribution) rates from year to year;
8. adjusting cost increases from year to year;
9. purchase costs (both property and loan depending on the state);
10. initial cash deposits on properties;
11. entry of real information (eg from depreciation schedules, tax returns etc which overrides derived or predicted data;
12. income from different sources (wages, rents, shares etc);
13. variable capital growth rates for different properties and the ability to vary the capital growth rate from year to year;
14. net present value for different properties;
Things You Need to Know
The Ultimate Investment Property calculator is our most popular product. If you plan to build a portfolio by purchasing multiple properties over a time period, this will be the most useful tool that can help you plan your long-term investment activities.
If you are unsure if the Ultimate Investment Property Calculator suits your needs best, please click the button below for a detailed comparison across the Free version, Standard version, Professional version, and Ultimate version:
This calculator is built in Microsoft Excel worksheet. You need to have Microsoft Excel® 2007 & Above for Microsoft Windows® OR Microsoft Excel 2011 & Above for Mac® to use it.
All the calculators (paid and free ones) on this website are password protected. If you need the unprotected version of any calculator a fee will apply. The advantage of the unprotected version is that you can freely edit the tool without any limit although we still own the copyright of the unprotected calculator. Please note you cannot re-distribute our calculators without a written approval from us even for the ones with your modification or customization. In addition we are not going to provide any support on unprotected calculators with any modification or customization.
(1) It is assumed the investor has an interest only (unless otherwise stated) home loan and the interest is deductible for tax purposes.
(2) When calculating the Capital Works Deductions, it assumes that the construction of the property started after 15 September 1987 and therefore the depreciation deduction is claimed for 40 years from the date construction was completed at a rate of 2.5% per year. Please note: You can manually adjust the depreciation deduction values from year to year if this assumption does not suit your situation.
(3) When calculating the tax payables, the tax rates applicable to Australian residents are used and the 1.5% Medicare Levy based on the individual Medicare Levy threshold is included where applicable. The calculator does not incorporate any other factors that might influence the amount of tax payable, such as Medicare levy surcharge, HECS contributions, any rebates, and deductions.
(4) The discount method is used to calculate capital gain tax if you hold the property for at least 12 months. The discount percentage is 50%.
(5) All months are assumed to be of equal length. One year is assumed to contain exactly 52 weeks or 26 fortnights. This implicitly assumes that a year has 364 days rather than the actual 365 or 366.
(6) All the properties are assumed to be purchased and owned by individual investor(s) instead of trust or company or organization. If you plan to use the calculators for ownership other than individuals please do not purchase our calculators.
You can download some sample reports in the Ultimate Investment Property Calculator from the links below:
Content - which shows what are included in the Ultimate Investment Property Calculator;
Investment Property Assumptions - where you can input all the information about your properties;
Income & Goal - which helps you to understand if the income from your portfolio can support your financial goal;
Property Portfolio 30 Years Summary - which shows the brief summary of your property Portfolio;
Property One Page Summary - which shows one-page summary of any property or the portfolio;
Property Snapshot - which shows the yearly snapshot of any property or the portfolio;
Property Summary - which shows the year on year details of the portfolio up to 30 years;
Property 30 Years Details - which shows the year by year details of individual property up to 30 years;
Serviceability Prediction - where you can examine your serviceability and find out when you can afford your next property;
Offset Estimator - where you can estimate the impact of an offset account on any individual property or your portfolio.
If you have any questions please contact us we will get back to you within one hour during working hours.