FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator
How much interests I can possibly save if I use an mortgage offset account and top up the offset account on a regular basis, i.e. monthly, fortnightly, or weekly? How long does it take to repay my mortgage by using mortgage offset? If you have asked yourself these questions, you can use this FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator to calculate the time and interests that you might be able to save by using mortgage offset account and make regular deposits into the offset account.
This Mortgage Offset Calculator is far better than those currently available on the market. With this offset calculator, you can:
(1) choose home loan repayment frequency by weekly, fortnightly, or monthly;
(2) vary mortgage terms from 1 to 30 years;
(3) specify a start balance of the offset account;
(4) specify the offset account top-up frequency by weekly, fortnightly, or monthly as well as change top-up amount. The top-up frequency can be different from the home loan repayment frequency;
(5) calculate daily home loan repayment, interest, and principal;
(6) input occasional withdrawal from the offset account on a daily basis;
(7) input occasional deposit to the offset account on a daily basis.
Here is a screen shot that will give you a better idea that what you need to do and what this FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator can tell you.
This calculator is built in Microsoft Excel worksheet. You need to have Microsoft Excel 2007-2013 and Microsoft Windows to use it. You may be able to use the calculator with other applications that can open and read XLS spreadsheets, but this has not been tested.
View full size image of FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator
View full size image of FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator - Daily Calculation
Download FREE Mortgage Offset Calculator Now!
$0.00 (FREE) - Personal Use
$34.99 - Commercial Use
.xls - Excel Spreadsheet
Microsoft Excel® 2007, 2010, 2013
Please use the Contact Form
if you have questions.