Well, you need to do your own research to identify property investment hotspots. But How?
RP Data’s ranking of property hotspots is based on the following criteria:
- Pricing relative to nearby property locations
- Proximity to CBD of major centre
- Proximity to public transport
- Proximity to major roads
- Provision of local retail amenities
- Housing types
- Renovation potential
- Demographic make up of suburb
While all factors were considered, all suburbs named as property hotspots had the following in common: strong relative pricing, renovation potential and proximity to retail and transport.
According to economist Matthew Bell from Australian Property Monitors, Brisbane and Perth are the places to be looking. His hotspots slao include: