It’s useful to know what attributes that can add a property’s value as this can help not only in the selection of a property, but also in identifying undervalued properties and aiding in the type and extent of potential renovations.
Some of the positive factors include:
1. Aspect – things like water views can add significant value to a property.
2. Proximity to lifestyle amenities.
3. Land size.
4. Development potential.
5. Architectural style e.g. inner city Edwardian and Victorian styles.
6. More than one bathroom – two is good.
7. Modern well appointed kitchens.
8. The condition and age of bathroom(s). As with kitchens, modern bathrooms are sought after.